Anima Brakes CNC
These are brakes with parts obtained from a single block of 6066 aluminum with T6 heat treatment that are very rigid but just as light. The pair of brakes weighs just 197 grams. The central pin is in titanium alloy.
The double cam mechanism gives even more power than the “classic” dual-pivot, assure the manufacturers. The movement of the flanges takes place on sealed ball bearings.
- Built in AL-6066 T6 CNC
- Central pin in Ti-64
- Double cam mechanism more powerful than the double Dual-Pivot
- Movement of the flanges on sealed ball bearings
- CNC aluminum shoe support
- Red caliper lever
- Weight 197 gr. pair (full set for front and rear brake)
- Price for 2 brakes (front and rear)