Campagnolo Bora WTO 33 2-Way Fit
The family of carbon aero wheels is further enhanced with the 33 mm profile. Each component of this wheel has been optimized in the wind tunnel in order to improve its aerodynamic performance. It therefore delivers multiple benefits that can be noted on different routes, from the most demanding of sprints to relaunching after a bend, while still ensuring efficiency on the flat and now also suitable for the hardest uphill finishes! It is a turning point in the all-rounder segment: a truly multi-purpose wheel.
Aerodynamic carbon rims, aluminum hubs and ceramic USB cup-and-cone bearing system in the hubs themselves: every design choice has been made with a view to optimising performance. The 19 mm internal diameter of the rim enables tyres of 23mm, 25mm and 28mm to be fitted. In addition, with the 2-Way Fit version, Campagnolo offers its tried-and-tested technology with full compatibility with clincher and tubeless tyres. While the key purpose of these wheels is to deliver extreme performance, safety is also guaranteed by the Campagnolo AC3 (All Conditions Carbon Control) technology, which ensures safe, modular braking in all weather conditions.
Available versions: bright and dark label, Campagnolo FW or HG11 body.
- 18 steel spokes in the front elliptical cross section
- 21 steel spokes in the rear elliptical cross section, spaced in groups of three through the G3 system
- Anti-rotation technology on the radial spokes
VERSIONS AND WEIGHTS
- Campagnolo body
- HG11 body
- 1395 g
- Campagnolo sprocket set 10/11/12
- Shimano sprocket set / SRAM 10/11
- SRAM 12 sprocket set (when purchasing dedicated replacement body)
- Black aluminium monolithic hub
- USB ceramic cup-and-cone bearing system
- Hub edge: 100 mm in the front, 130 mm in the rear
- Pivot material: aluminium
- USB cup-and-cone bearing system
- Profile height: 33 mm
- Rim material: carbon
- Rim cross section (H x W): 33/26,5 mm
- Internal diameter of rim: 19 mm
- AC3 technology on the braking rim
- Water Transfer graphic
- Tubeless ready
The Bora™ WTO 33 wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo® technician and is 100% checked by electronic instrumentation. This procedure ensures that every single Campagnolo® wheel offers maximum performance and reliability
- Special brake block kit for carbon wheels (red compound): 40% better braking performance in wet conditions and 20% better in dry.
- Lightweight Quick Release wheels with an aerodynamic profile and shiny finish.
- 35 mm tubeless valve – 35 mm valve extender
- Bushing to reduce the size of the valve hole
- 2 levers in composite material for tyre removal
- User manual
CAMPY, HG 11v
There are no reviews yet.