CANECREEK HELM AIR 29” – FORK
The Cane Creek Helm 29 is an 8-way adjustable suspension fork optimized for 130mm to 160mm of travel. Born in the mountains of Western North Carolina, Helm is designed to conquer aggressive trail, enduro racing, and anything in between. By isolating each damping and air spring adjustment, the Helm has the ability to be tuned for all types of terrain and riding styles and gives the rider ultimate control of their suspension set-up.
|High Speed Compression, Low Speed Compression, Low Speed Rebound|
|7-way adjustable suspension fork|
|High volume positive and negative air springs|
|Optimized for 130-160mm of travel|
|Internal, 10mm Increments (160mm down to 100mm) 2 Travel spacers included|
AXLE / SPACING / OFFSET
|“D-Loc” 15mm thru axle system / 15mm x 110 BOOST spacing / 51mm and 44mm|
MAX TIRE SIZE
|64mm wide by 749mm tall (29) / 75mm wide by 739mm tall (27.5+)|
|Dark Gunmetal Grey|
D-Loc Axle Assembly:
- Hard anodized aluminum cam lever closes against a self-lubricating brass clamp washer for axle function longevity
- Fast and easy keyed entry axle and lock system
- Eliminates unwanted rotational and torsional axle forces
Air Volume Adjustment:
- Accessory-Free adjustment
- 8 levels of volume reduction
Versatile Air Spring
- Thoughtfully isolated positive and negative air chambers for ultimate tuning
- Internal travel adjustment, 140-160mm possible with items straight out of the box.
– You can cancel the purchase at any time, just click on "cancel" and you will not be charged anything at the deadline.
140mm, 150mm, 160mm