FSA COMET MODULAR MEGAEXO – MTB
As the range of rear cassettes gets ever-larger, the need for a big range at the front diminishes and double chainring setups for MTB are increasingly popular. Comet brings a stiff, modular double crankset with a 24mm alloy spindle in at a high-value price. Solid forged 6061 aluminium arms put the power down and they’re channeled at the back to trim some weight. A new No Pinch Bolt design on the left-hand crankarm makes fitting easier and looks cleaner. Modular configuration allows the compatibility with boost 148 frames.
- Convertible spider design for different chainring and chainline configurations
- Solid forged AL6061 crankams
- Forged AL6061 spider
- 24mm chromoly spindle
- AL7075 stamped outer chainring and stamped steel inner chainring
- Chromoly chainring bolts
- Optimized new 11 speed system
|Compatibility||Mega Exo 24mm|
|Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD)||96|
|Drivetrain Compatibility||Shimano10/11S, Sram10/11S|
– You can cancel the purchase at any time, just click on "cancel" and you will not be charged anything at the deadline. – The total amount will be put on hold on your credit card but you will be charged the lowest price reached by the offer when it expires.
36×26, 36×22, 36×24, 38×28, 38×24
|Crank Arm Lenght||
170mm V18, 175mm V18
There are no reviews yet.