FSA K-Force WE Disc Shifters N11 Disc Brake – Flat Mount
The wireless FSA K-Force WE Disc Brakelever/Shifters inclusive Flat Mount disc brake calipers is a control for the high end, electronic FSA roadbike drivetrain featuring the benefit of a powerful disc brake.
K-Force WE Disc Shifter
The disc brake version also features a compact, ergonomically shaped lever body and an outwardly flared carbon brake lever. This is achieved thanks to a compact master cylinder combined with a roller actuator lever design for minimum operating forces. The guide of the piston consists of Delrin™ for minimum friction. The reach of the brake lever is adjustable. The lever pivot is supported by oversized bushings which are secured with a stainless steel pin. The hydraulic system can be easily bleeded or filled at the bleed port of the reservoir at the top of the lever.
. A three-layer hydraulic hose additionally increases durability and strength.
The WE shifter has a rocker switch outside and behind the brake lever. The top half is effectively one button; the lower half another button. Ex factory the top button moved the chain onto a larger cog or ring and the lower button did the opposite.
Thanks to ANT+ or Bluetooth wireless technology, the shifters communicate with the derailleurs and optionally with bicycle computers or smartphone (not included) without any cables and allows an easy mounting and adjustment.
- FBrake caliper: Flatmount
- Brake fluid: DOT 5.1
- Brake hose: 800 mm / 1450mm
- Brake lever: left/rightBraking pads: organicDisc: brake disc not included in delivery!
- Included in delivery: K-Force WE Disc Shifter left, brake hose, front brake caliper
– You can cancel the purchase at any time, just click on "cancel" and you will not be charged anything at the deadline. – The amount that will be put on hold on your credit card will be the starting price but you will be charged the lowest amount reached by the offer when it expires.
1400mm SF-RD-8401, 1450mm SF-RD-8401, 750mm SF-RD-8401, 800mm SF-RD-8401
There are no reviews yet.