FSA KFX – SEATPOST MTB
FSA is proud to launch the brand new KFX range, bringing a new selection of lightweight and stiff components for mountain bikes. With the shaft and head formed from one continuous carbon fiber section, the KFX SB0 seatpost is both light and strong. The SB0 features a zero-offset (in-line) clamp for a forward saddle position, with our forged alloy Minimal Top Clamp holding the saddle securely.
- Forged alloy Minimal Top Clamp (MTC)
- Zero setback for forward saddle placement
- One piece continuous carbon fiber construction
- M5 chromoly hardware
- Zero Setback
- Fits Ø7mm standard rails and 7x9mm oval rails
- 181 grams (Ø27.2 x 350mm)
– You can cancel the purchase at any time, just click on "cancel" and you will not be charged anything at the deadline. – The amount that will be put on hold on your credit card will be the starting price but you will be charged the lowest amount reached by the offer when it expires.
31,6×400 DI2 MTC, 27,2×400 DI2 MTC
There are no reviews yet.