FSA POWERBOX CARBON
FSA’s ROAD PowerBox Carbon Crankset employs a P2M convertible spider design for multiple chainring options. FSA’s hollow carbon arms and BB386EVO spindle mated together produce a very lightweight, extremely versatile power meter crankset available with a double chaining configuration.
Now available for download and purchase are the PowerBox Upgrades for the FSA PowerBox giving additional data during the ride and for analyzing your training sessions. Upgrades available are:
With this upgrade your FSA PowerBox can transmit data via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE or Bluetooth Smart) to your bike computer.
The L/R balance shows you the percentage each leg is contributing to your total power output. (power left = pressure on the left pedal + pull up on the right pedal; power right = pressure on the right pedal + pull up on the left pedal).
Pedal Smoothness upgrade
Pedal smoothness is an advanced metric for riders who want to optimize their pedaling. It shows you how evenly power is applied throughout the whole 360 degree pedal rotation. FSA PowerBox power meters collect the data for both legs combined. Please note that transmission of this data to your bike computer is only possible via ANT+.
- Hollow carbon arms with UD carbon finish
- Forged and then CNC machined AL6061 spider
- 30mm forged AL7050 BB386EVO spindle (purchase BB separately)
- AL7075 100% CNC stealth BLACK chainrings
- New chainring available: 55T, 54T and 42T for Triathlon and Time Trial; 46/36T for Cyclocross
- Optimized for 11-Speed systems
- Including – R/L Balance and Bluetooth
- Spider-based power sensors provide total power output measurement of both legs, with Left & Right leg output analysis
- System upgrades*: Pedal Smoothness; Torque upgrade
|Technology||ABS, BB386EVO, Hollow Carbon|
|Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD)||110ABS|
|Drivetrain Compatibility||Shimano 10/11S, Sram 10/11S, FSA 11S|
– You can cancel the purchase at any time, just click on "cancel" and you will not be charged anything at the deadline.
53×39, 50×34, 52×36
|Crank Arm Lenght|
165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm, 177.5mm, 180mm