GOSSAMER PRO ABS BB386EVO 52×38 175mm V16 – road
Not ready for carbon? The Gossamer is a high-end crankset for alloy lovers. With an impressive history of wins on the brutal cobbles of Paris-Roubaix, it needs no further introduction – yet the details shouldn’t be ignored. The cold-forged aluminum arms are heavily scalloped for the maximum strength to weight ratio and the versatile BB368EVO spindle is forged from an even stronger material. The 30mm BB386 EVO spindle is compatible with virtually every frame standard available by choosing the appropriate BB from our easy-to-use BB chart. The chainrings are CNC machined from still-tougher 7075 aluminum, then recess-machined and pinned for rapid precise shifting. Boosting overall stiffness our ABS system – Asymmetric Bolt Spacing with the chainring bolts strategically spaced to provide optimum strength from a 110mm BCD. Available in four crank lengths and five gearing options, the Gossamer fits any combination of bike, rider and riding styles.
- Cold forged AL6061/T6 aluminum crank arms
- Forged AL7050 BB386EVO spindle
- AL7075 100% CNC chainrings
- Chromoly chainring bolts
- Fits Shimano and SRAM 10-11 speed systems
|Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD)||110ABS, No|
|Drivetrain Compatibility||Shimano10/11S, Sram10/11S, Campa10S|
– You can cancel the purchase at any time, just click on "cancel" and you will not be charged anything at the deadline. – The total amount will be put on hold on your credit card but you will be charged the lowest price reached by the offer when it expires.
53×39, 50×34, 52×36, 46×36, 48×32
|Crank Arm Lenght||
165mm A9, 170mm A9, 172,5mm A9, 175mm A9