K-FORCE MODULAR SUPERCOMPACT BB386EVO – road
K-FORCE modular BB386EVO is the latest FSA crankset for gravel, adventure, or road use. Thanks to the adaptable BB386 EVO 30mm spindle, this modular system will fit a wide variety of frames with a range of BB standards. 48/32 or 46/30 are the offered ring combinations.
- Hollow carbon fiber arms with UD finish
- Forged AL7050 BB386EVO spindle
- Direct mount outer chainring and 90 bcd inner chainrings
- Chromoly chainring bolts
- Fits Shimano and SRAM 10-11 speed systems
|Technology||BB386EVO, DirectMount, Hollow Carbon, Modular|
|Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD)||DIRECT MOUNT|
|Drivetrain Compatibility||Shimano 10/11S, Sram 10/11S, FSA 11S|
– You can cancel the purchase at any time, just click on "cancel" and you will not be charged anything at the deadline. – The total amount will be put on hold on your credit card but you will be charged the lowest price reached by the offer when it expires.
|Crank Arm Lenght||
170mm V18, 172,5mm V18, 175mm V18, 170mm V9, 172,5mm V9, 175mm V9
There are no reviews yet.