MAGURA MT8 PRO
The price/performance champion in the cross country and marathon segment:
The MT8 Pro offers uncompromising performance at competition level.
It’s equipped with a 1-finger aluminium lever blade and features the lightweight Carbotecture SL® housing.
Developed for racing:
Thanks to the Carbotecture SL® brake master the MT8 Pro is a real lightweight. Carbotecture SL® is a composite material that is not only light but also extremely resistant thanks to its embedded carbon fibres.
1–FINGER HC ALUMINIUM LEVER BLADE:
The popular 1-finger HC aluminium lever blade is used on the MT8 Pro ex works and boasts a tool-free width adjustment.
ELEGANT DESIGN / FINISH
The MT8 Pro’s one-piece 2-piston caliper is made of forged aluminium. This manufacturing method gives the brake caliper an extraordinary degree of rigidity, making the MT8 Pro one of the strongest and most easily-modulated brakes in its segment.
The MT8 Pro has all the features of its big brother – but at an unbeatable price. It’s ideal for riders on a budget who want the best possible performance.
- Scope of UseXC, All Mountain
- Weight225 g
- MasterMaterial: Carbotecture SL, Flip-Flop-Design
- Lever Blade1-Finger HC, Aluminum
- Brake FluidRoyal Blood (mineral oil based)
- EBT (Easy Bleed Technology)Yes
- Bite AdjustNo
- Reach AdjustYes, toolless
- Banjo FittingYes
- TubingMAGURA Disctube
- Shift MixYes (optional)
- Remote MixYes (optional)
- Recommended rotorStorm SL.2, Storm HC, MDR-C
- eBike SwitchNo
- ColorsBlack/Chrome (Master & Lever), Chrome Polished (Caliper)
– You can cancel the purchase at any time, just click on "cancel" and you will not be charged anything at the deadline.