METRON 5D INTEGRATED
Metron 5D integrated handlebar, the stiffest and most aero integrated handlebar and stem system. Mixing aerodynamics and ergonomics, the unique shape includes our Aero-Ergo central section. With a slight rise from the stem clamp and a 10 degree forward bend, the 5D accommodates the natural position of your arms for more comfort and easier breathing, while the wing-like shape of the bar top aids aerodynamics. Reinforced carbon fiber construction gives a great strength-to-weight ratio. The 5D features internal cable routing, with guides that accommodate wiring for electronic shifting.
- Continuous carbon composite construction
- Aero-Ergo flat-top riser central section follows the natural arc of the arms with a 10-degree forward bend for more ergonomic climbing position and easier breathing
- Cable groove compatible with new Di2 systems w/ larger internal cable tunnel
- Reinforced and textured lever area
- Stem angle: -6°
- Color: UD carbon finish
- Color graphic options: gray
- Bar width: center/center from the handlebar tails
- Includes: Standard computer mount, Garmin computer mount, Spacers kit, Carbon top cap, Compression device and Junction box cover
- 393g (L100×W400mm); 400 g (L100×W420mm); 407g (L100×W440mm)
- 396 g (L110×W400mm); 406 g (L110×W420mm); 408 g (L110×W440mm)
- 398g (L120×W400mm); 411g (L120×W420mm); 420 g (L120×W440mm)
- 407.5g (L130×W400mm); 417.5g (L130×W400mm); 430.5 g (L130×W420mm)
– You can cancel the purchase at any time, just click on "cancel" and you will not be charged anything at the deadline. – The total amount will be put on hold on your credit card but you will be charged the lowest price reached by the offer when it expires.
100×40 V17, 110×40 V17, 100×42 V17, 110×42 V17, 120×42 V17, 120×44 V17, 130×44 V17, 120×40 V17, 110×44 V17, 130×42 V17
There are no reviews yet.