SL-K DROP 20°
Big wheels and long-travel forks raise handlebars uncomfortably high. The innovative -20° drop SL-K stem tends to that issue, restoring weight distribution and handling balance. This tough stem is forged and CNC machined from aluminum and uses a wide, four-bolt faceplate to firmly clamp 31.8mm bars. With sizes ranging from 50mm to 120mm in length, this drop stem is your answer to taming the lofty front ends of 27.5” and 29″wheeled bikes.
- Flat head stem with aggressive drop for 27, 5” and 29” wheels
- 2D forged and CNC machined from AL2014
- 4-bolt cold-forged alloy faceplate
- Chromoly hardware
- Ø31.8mm handlebar clamp diameter
- 28mm fork clamp stack height
- Anodized black
- Color graphics – black
- 162 grams (80mm)
|Length||50; 60; 70; 80; 90; 100; 110; 120|
– You can cancel the purchase at any time, just click on "cancel" and you will not be charged anything at the deadline. – The total amount will be put on hold on your credit card but you will be charged the lowest price reached by the offer when it expires.
80mm A0, 50mm A0, 60mm A0, 70mm A0, 90mm A0, 100mm A0, 110mm A0, 120mm A0
There are no reviews yet.