SRAM LEVEL Ultimate Disc Brake and Lever(NO DISC)
The SRAM Level Ultimate hydraulic disc brake is designed for cross-country and light trail use, and packed it into a smaller, sleeker, lighter-weight and XC-optimized package.
- The carbon-fiber lever blade pulls crisp and clean, thanks to pivot bearings and SRAM’s DirectLink design
- It maintains that feel throughout the ride because it is matched to our new two-piece, two-piston caliper
- Superior heat management and smooth piston actuation give you braking power exactly when and how you need it
- Engineered for easy installation
|Adjustable Contact Point||No|
|Brake Caliper Type||Post Mount|
|Brake Lever Actuation||Hydraulic|
|Hydraulic Fluid Type||DOT|
– You can cancel the purchase at any time, just click on "cancel" and you will not be charged anything at the deadline. – The amount that will be put on hold on your credit card will be the starting price but you will be charged the lowest amount reached by the offer when it expires.
Front – 950mm, Rear – 1800mm
Black, Raimbow 2019
There are no reviews yet.