SRAM RED AXS Powermeter 12 speed DUB
The SRAM RED AXS power meter breaks with tradition — and breaks through to new levels of performance. SRAM reengineered road gearing: reducing front chainring size and adding more range to the rear cassette. They also maintained a 13-tooth delta on all chainring pairs, ensuring precise shifting for any setup. This results in more useful gearing and better shifting across all configurations. These power meters are also designed with Quarq’s premier DZero power measurement technology fully integrated into the crankset. Welcome to the pinnacle of the power meter.
– X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you’re always in the right gear
– Integrated power measurement
– Power meter is fully integrated into the chainring set for lighter weight
– Power readings are accurate within +/-1.5% and aren’t affected by climate conditions during a ride
– Power balance measures left and right legs separately
– Improved front shifting performance for crisp and accurate front shifts
– Unique chainring shape results in a lighter weight, stiffer, more durable crankset
– Integrated chainring design significantly reduces weight
– DUB bottom bracket adds durability, simplicity and broad compatibility
– Speeds: 12
– BB Compatibility: All SRAM Road DUB BBs
– BB Spindle Interface: DUB
– Chainring material: Aluminum
– Crank arm material: Carbon
– Power Meter Type: ANT+ and BLE
– Bottom bracket not included
– You can cancel the purchase at any time, just click on "cancel" and you will not be charged anything at the deadline. – The amount that will be put on hold on your credit card will be the starting price but you will be charged the lowest amount reached by the offer when it expires.
46-33T, 48-35T, 50-37T, 50T aero, 46T
170mm, 172,5mm, 175mm
There are no reviews yet.