SRAM RED GXP 11s Crankset
Already a legend in its time, the SRAM RED crankset is now available with refreshed graphics to complement the SRAM RED eTap componentry. The SRAM RED crankset features a completely hollow construction all the way to the spider. Its hidden bolt pattern makes better use of carbon fiber to further improve stiffness and shed weight. As always, for seamless, flawless performance and Yaw compatibility, pair this crank with X-GlideR chainrings.
– SRAM Road 11-speed compatible
– Compatible with SRAM RED eTap components
– Exogram technology uses a large, hollow cross section all the way to the spider, minimizing weight while maximizing stiffness
– SRAM’s stiffest crank ever
– Hidden bolt pattern leverages the characteristics of carbon fiber while presenting a sleek appearance
– Stiffer X-GlideR chainrings feature thicker construction and advanced shift timing pins and ramps, which are optimized for shifting with the Yaw front derailleur
– Arm Material: Carbon
– Chainring Material: Machined alloy
– Weight: 557 grams (BB30 172.5mm 53×39 BB not included)
– Compatibility: SRAM RED & SRAM Force Yaw Front Derailleur, SRAM RED 22 & PC1170 chains
– Finish: Carbon
– Bottom Bracket Compatibility: BB30, PressFit 30
– You can cancel the purchase at any time, just click on "cancel" and you will not be charged anything at the deadline. – The amount that will be put on hold on your credit card will be the starting price but you will be charged the lowest amount reached by the offer when it expires.
53-39T, 52-36T, 50-34T
170mm, 172,5mm, 175mm
There are no reviews yet.