SRAM RED1 AXS Crankset 12s DUB
The SRAM RED 1 AXS crankset features exceptional 1x drivetrain design. It provides the simplicity and tighter gearing range that is well-suited for road racing and riding in flatter terrain, where a wide range would go unused. The crankset is designed specifically for electronic shifting and can be upgraded to a power meter.
- Features direct mount Aero chainrings for better aerodynamics
- Laser-etched chainring finish is durable
- Carbon crank arms and aluminum chainrings are lightweight
- Can be upgraded to a power meter
- DUB bottom bracket (not included) adds durability and simplicity
- 45mm chainline
- Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality and reduces weight
- SRAM X-SYNC wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control
|Chainline/Hub Compatibility||130 Hubs|
|Chainline/Hub Compatibility||135/142 Road Disc Hubs < 415 mm Chainstay|
|Chainring BCD||Direct Mount SRAM|
|Crank Intended Use||Cyclocross|
|Crank Intended Use||Road|
|Crank Intended Use||Tri|
|Crank Length (mm)||170|
|Number of Chainrings||Chain Retaining Single|
|Spindle Interface Type||SRAM DUB|
– You can cancel the purchase at any time, just click on "cancel" and you will not be charged anything at the deadline. – The amount that will be put on hold on your credit card will be the starting price but you will be charged the lowest amount reached by the offer when it expires.
170mm, 172,5mm, 175mm
There are no reviews yet.