VISION TRIMAX 25 KB SH11s (wheelset)
The Trimax 25 KB offers a great workhorse wheel for all around use. It has a wide asymmetric rim profile – 20mm depth rim (front) and 24mm depth rim (rear). The Trimax 25 KB allows for a comfortable ride, and is tubeless ready. The unique intespoke milling helps reduce weight to increase acceleration and aides in climbing. Complete with a fully adjustable P.R.A. hub and aero bladed spokes, these hand built wheels are ready to take you anywhere you want to go. Weighing only 1,420 grams, the Trimax 25 KB is a great choice for any climber.
- Alloy tubeless ready/clincher rims
- Front: 20mm depth – Rear: asymmetric 24mm depth
- Interspoke milling R06 system
- P.E.O. hard coating
- New extra light P.R.A. hubs for DP spokes
- 6 sealed ACB bearings (2 F+4 R) mounted on a 17mm hub axle diameter
- Aero bladed spokes
- ABS self locking nipples
- Artisan built, entirely by hand
- Alloy Shimano 10-11sp / SRAM XDR freehub
- Campagnolo 10-11sp freehub available separately
- Includes Alloy QR-93 and rim tape
– You can cancel the purchase at any time, just click on "cancel" and you will not be charged anything at the deadline. – The total amount will be put on hold on your credit card but you will be charged the lowest price reached by the offer when it expires.
There are no reviews yet.