All content available through this Site (including, without limitation, text, design, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, downloads, interfaces, code and software, as well as the selection and arrangement thereof) is the exclusive property of Cyclostock, its licensors or its content providers, and is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable E.U. and foreign laws.
Cyclostock grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this Site. Unless indicated to the contrary, you may access, copy, download and print the content available on this Site for your personal, non-commercial use, provided you do not modify or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices that appear in the content. Cyclostock or its licensors or content providers retain full and complete title to the content available on the Site, including all associated intellectual property rights, and provide this content to you under a license that is revocable at any time in Cyclostock’s sole discretion. Cyclostock strictly prohibits any other use of any content available through the Site, including but not limited to:
- any downloading, copying or other use of the content or the Site for purposes competitive to Drop or for the benefit of another vendor or any third party;
- any caching or the framing of any content available on the Site;
- any modification, distribution, transmission, performance, broadcast, publication, uploading, licensing, reverse engineering, transfer or sale of, or the creation of derivative works from, any content, products or services obtained from the Site that you do not have a right to make available (such as the intellectual property of another party);
- any uploading, posting or transmitting of any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer;
- using any hardware or software intended to surreptitiously intercept or otherwise obtain any information (such as system data or personal information) from the Site (including, but not limited to the use of any “scraping” or other data mining techniques, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools); or
- any action that imposes or may impose (in Cyclostock’s sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Cyclostock’s infrastructure, or damage or interfere with the proper working of our infrastructure.
You are responsible for obtaining access to the Site, and that access may involve third-party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Site. You may not bypass any measures that have been implemented to prevent or restrict access to this Site. Any unauthorized access to the Site by you (including any such access or use that involves in any way an account you may establish on the Site or any device you may use to access the Site) shall terminate the permission or license granted to you by Cyclostock.
Cyclostock reserves the right to refuse or cancel any person’s registration for this Site, remove any person from this Site and prohibit any person from using this Site for any reason whatsoever, and to limit or terminate your access to or use of the Site at any time without notice. Cyclostock neither warrants nor represents that your use of the content available on this Site will not infringe rights of third parties not affiliated with Cyclostock Termination of your access or use will not waive or affect any other right or relief to which Cyclostock may be entitled, at law or in equity.